Facebook recently launched Facebook locations. If you have questions about setting up locations for your business, we’ve compiled a list of common questions to help you get started.
Before you get started with using Facebook locations, you probably have quite a few questions. Here are a few tips to avoid when setting up your page.
Things to do:
- Make sure you have the correct Page ID for the main Page
- Make sure your page web address doesn’t have any spaces or symbols
- Get your latitude and longitude coordinates
Things to avoid:
- Do not add or remove columns in the spreadsheet
- Avoid assigning store IDs that you previously assigned to other locations for your business
Keep reading for a list of common questions about Facebook locations.