2013 has been an extremely successful year filled with lots of ups and downs and I am very thankful for everything that has happened.
Not only has it taught me a lot about my own strengths and weaknesses (and how to use them to grow my business), but I’ve also had an unexpected life-threatening health issue with family members that has challenged me in ways that I couldn’t have expected and has taught me how important life truly is and how we should cherish everything in it.
Despite these obstacles, I am extremely thankful because they have challenged me and helped to propel me further than I could have ever expected.
Here are some of the highlights from this past year:
- Website redesign (it’s coming very shortly)
- Launched a Podcast
- Became a contributor for Social Media Examiner
- Featured on Blogging Wizard for social media tools
- Reached 1,000,000 views on YouTube
- Earned my Hootsuite certification
- Launched FB Marketing University in February
- And so much more…
While these are just some of the milestones that I am thankful for, a lot of this wouldn’t be possible without many important business tools that I use on a daily basis.
Here are 10 of my favorite business tools to be thankful for in 2013.