One of my favorite features for customizing your YouTube channel is with a YouTube thumbnail image. Not only are YouTube custom thumbnails a great way to make your videos look more eye-catching to viewers, but they’re also great at generating leads from viewers from other videos which can help you not only gain more views and subscribers for your own channel, but most importantly, fill your funnel with potential customers and new leads. To help you customize your YouTube videos, I’ve created a YouTube thumbnail template for you to use.
What can I do with this YouTube thumbnail template?
This YouTube thumbnail template isn’t just for creating images for current videos. If you have older videos that you’ve uploaded to your YouTube channel, make sure you go back and create a YouTube thumbnail image for them as well.
Most likely, they are ranking very well and you can continue to capitalize off of this by adding a more visual image to make your videos stand-out to others.
How to use the YouTube thumbnail template:
- Download the free YouTube custom thumbnail image template below
- Open the file in Adobe Photoshop or GIMP (a FREE alternative)
- Edit each respective layer
- Save your image as a PNG, JPG or GIF.
- On YouTube, select video manager and then edit on a video you want to add a custom YouTube thumbnail image to
- Select custom thumbnail and upload your image from your computer
- Click save
While this YouTube thumbnail template isn’t flashy, you can make it your own and customize it to your liking.
To download the free YouTube custom thumbnail template, please enter your name and email address below:
Like this template? Share it with your friends!