In just 2 short years, Pinterest has rocketed to the top of many users favorite social networks. Weekly visits to Pinterest jumped 2,183% – a staggering increase, given its short life. So how can you take advantage of this popular social network without spending all of your time doing it?
In this article we have compiled 6 useful tools for Pinterest to help you create engaging content, schedule pins, curate pins about your brand, and set Pinterest alerts for your website. Together, you now have a powerful toolbox full of userful Pinterest tools to help you grow your engagement, increase your influence with others and get more repins on Pinterest.
Check out these 6 Pinterest tools to help you create more engaging content and get more repins!
- With PicMonkey, you can apply filters to images, touch-up photos, and create collages of photos for Pinterest without the need for heavy photo-editing software.
- Pingraphy is one of my favorite tools for Pinterest. With Pingraphy, you can schedule out your pins! These can be individual pins or groups of pins. You can even set an interval which is nice – this way you’re not overloading your followers on Pinterest with too many updates all at once.
- Quozio is a simple tool, yet it can yield big gains in the engagement department. What Quozio does is it lets you create attractive and engaging quotes, complete with an image! To use Quozio, simply highlight the text you want to quote, click the bookmarklet (which you’ll need to add), name your source, and select a background image. What you end up with is a highly shareable quote, great for pinning to your Pinterest quotes pinboard.
- Curalate is a tool for Pinterest to help you measure, monitor, and track images about your brand that others are sharing. Where most services monitor and track keywords, Curalate helps monitor images so that you can know who is talking about you through pictures. Watch this short video to learn more about Curalate.
- While Pinterest lets you pin images and videos, Pinstamatic lets you pin a whole lot more! Twitter, Maps, websites and more! Here’s a sample tweet that you can pin on Pinterest with Pinstamatic.
- Sure, Pinterst sends a lot of referral traffic to your website, but wouldn’t you like to know about it as it happens? With PinAlerts, you can be notified anytime someone pins an image from your website. This is great for those of you who like to monitor your brand and know which images are getting pinned – so you can duplicate your work and grow your presence on Pinterest.
Not only are these 6 Pinterest tools very useful, but they’re great at helping you save time, monitor your brand on Pinterest, and build and grow engagement with others on Pinterest.
Which of these useful Pinterest tools are you looking forward to using most? Leave a comment below.