This interview with Stan Smith, founder of Pushing Social, is the tenth in an ongoing series of podcasts with individuals doing amazing things in social media marketing and blogging.
When I was out in San Diego at Social Media Marketing World, Stan and I sat down to talk about content marketing. Specifically, what is content marketing and what are some of the ways you can leverage it to grow your business.
In this episode, here is what we cover:
- What is content marketing?
- How to leverage storytelling to grow your blog
- 2 Things to avoid when starting your own blog
- Tips on how to choose the right social networks for your business
- How Stan Smith leveraged content marketing to grow Pushing Social into a leading training and consulting business
- Stan’s super tip on blogging
Listen to: Storytelling with Pushing Social
You can also take it with you: iTunes | RSS | Download
In putting together this podcast, I pulled out a few of my favorite quotes from Stan on content marketing and blogging. Feel free to tweet them out!
Blog as often as you can be amazing. @BrianClark
The more blog posts you write, the easier it is to be amazing! @PushingSocial
I truly hope you enjoy listening to this week’s podcast with Stan Smith from Pushing Social.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Social Media Marketing World
- Website: Pushing Social
- Twitter: Pushing Social
Did You Like This Episode?
Please take a moment to leave a review on iTunes of The Social Media Marketing Podcast.
If you would like to be a guest on an upcoming episode, send me a request.