YouTube recently updated the design and layout of your YouTube channel. One of the new features that was added is called YouTube channel art. As you can see from the above image, YouTube channel art is a way for you to customize your YouTube channel and make it more inviting to subscribers. If you’re a business, YouTube channel art is a great way to market and promote your business. If you’re not a business, you can use YouTube channel art to create a custom look for your YouTube channel and to showcase what your YouTube channel offers. To help you out, I’ve created a downloadable YouTube channel art template (PSD) for you to use.
Download Free YouTube channel art template:
To download the FREE YouTube channel art template, please enter your name and email address in the form below.
How to use the YouTube channel art template:
To use the YouTube channel art template to create a custom YouTube channel art image, follow these step:
- Download FREE YouTube channel art template
- Open the file in Adobe Photoshop or GIMP (a FREE image editor)
- Add in your logo or any text you want to include
- Save your image as a JPG or PNG
- On YouTube, login to your account and then hover over the center section of your header – click the pencil icon and select edit channel art
- Select the YouTube channel art image and upload your image from your computer
- Click save
You’ve now just created your very own custom YouTube channel art image using a YouTube channel art template.
Sharing this YouTube channel art template:
Did you find this YouTube channel art template helpful? Be sure to share a link to this post by pinning it on Pinterest, tweeting about it or sharing it on your Facebook channel.